Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween Makeup Ideas

what do you do when your husband is working on a Friday night? i like to play with my Halloween makeup. i whipped out my trusty $5 kit from CVS and had fun experimenting with application and ideas. since it was just me, i made do with my kit and whatever i had around the house. here's what i came up with:


of course i did GAGA. who doesn't dream of dressing up like this?


in case you are wondering, that IS a wreath on my head. i guess you could call this Autumn?


ever since i saw this makeup in Bobbi Brown's makeup book i have been dying to try it. a little tribal goes a long way.
 you know what they say, practice makes perfect. i could definitely use a little practice in the costume makeup dept.

xo,
kristie

ps.just wanted to include the link to the book if you are interested.

2 comments:

  1. love the tribal especially the upper lid. is that just mascara or shadow? I can't tell. show us.

    maybe we need a video for clubbing. (i mean going out.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, i just used the black from my Halloween Pallette.

    love the clubbing idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Header